Rosemary essential oil is a steam-distilled oil taken from the flowering plant. There are many uses and benefits for Rosemary essential oil, including benefiting your immune system, respiratory system and nervous system.
In addition to its many physical properties, rosemary is also said to have an affect on the memory, opening the conscious mind, and assisting in learning. Rosemary essential oil is also analgesic, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-infectious.
That’s a lot of antis isn’t it?
Rosemary essential oil can be used in many different ways, see the Application Guide for all of the options.
I’m going to highlight some of the main benefits you can receive from the use of Rosemary essential oil, so you can see that this is definitely an essential oil that you should keep on hand. Let’s get started:
- Antioxidant – inhale directly or massage into your feet daily.
- Arthritis – massage the essential oil into the trouble areas several times a day
- Bronchitis – massage oil into chest and throat area, or inhale directly
- Cellulite – massage the Rosemary into the trouble areas once a day
- Clarity – inhale directly for one minute, or use in a diffuser
- Confidence – inhale directly for one minute, or use in a diffuser
- Confusion – inhale directly for one minute, or use in a diffuser
- Cough – massage oil into chest and throat area as needed
- Depression – inhale directly for one minute, twice a day
- Fatigue – massage oil into your feet in the morning and in the evening
- Headaches – inhale directly for one minute, or massage one drop into your temples
- Inflammation – massage Rosemary oil into the trouble areas
- Memory – use in a diffuser, massage into temples or inhale directly for one minute
- Nerves – inhale directly for one minute
- Respiratory Infections – massage into chest and throat area multiple times per day
- Staph Infections – massage oil over respiratory system
- Strep Infections – massage oil over chest and throat area
This may seem like a lot of benefits, and there are even more! It’s amazing that this one essential oil can do SO much. If you don’t already have Rosemary in your aromatherapy kit, then it’s time you added it. With all the benefits, you are bound to find more than one use for it in your home, for your family and yourself.
If you have used Rosemary essential oil for other reasons, please share your experience below. I look forward to hearing from you.
As always, thank you for the taking time to visit.